Many folks know that I prefer Macintosh computer systems to alternatives. However, I am exhausted by recent Apple "nonovations" and propose a new drinking game. Here's how to play.
- Sit down in a safe place with access to any recent Apple event keynote. You will not be driving ANYWHERE after this
- Equip yourself with a shot glass and bottle of your favourite intoxicant
- Pour a shot
- Start the event keynote and every time any Apple executive uses either of "beautiful" or "thin" to describe any Apple product, drink the shot.
- Refill quickly because this is an easy game to win and very fast paced
- Prepare to be hammered in the first few minutes, first minute if you are watching Phil Schiller.
Both sad and pathetic.
I still prefer Macintosh computers, although I do wish that Apple would get their thumbs out and update the Mac Pro, and not f*ck it up in the process.