Where do I get those cool lens glasses and mugs

Must be the season but a lot of people have been asking me where to get those glasses and mugs that look like lenses.  There is the Nikon shot glass, and the Canon mugs that look like L series zooms.

The place to go is Photojojo's online store.  Go check it out, they have some wicked cool and full geek on gear!